South Carolina Track & Field
The USATF SC Annual Meeting
August 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm
Eau Claire High School (Media Center)
4800 Monticello Rd, Columbia, SC 29203
Roll Call of Officers
Reading of Minutes
Report of Officers
Report of Committees
The voting on the USATF SC Association's By-laws amendments have been postponed until further notice.
Proposed Amendments to the By-Laws of the south Carolina Association Of USATF
1. Ask for an addendum to Article 7, to add "emails" as a means of communication.
2. Call in to question Article 9.
3. Ask for an amendment to Article 11, to add the Youth Chair as an elected officer.
4. Ask for an addendum to Article 15 A, "Shall be responsible for recruitment and assignment of duties for officials for all Association Meets in conjunction with the Games Committee.
Hello Officers, Officials & Members,
I would like to inform everyone that I have appointed a Masters Chair to head up our Master's portion of the association. Due to the new appointment, we will postpone the Masters Meet until further notice. I apologize for the inconvenience to all Master athletes and officials. The last date posted is conflicting with the National Masters Championship and we are going to avoid conflicting situations in the future. Again, The Master Meet that was re-schedule for July 13, 2013 has been postpone, so our new appointed Masters Chair can take the lead in upcoming events.
South Carolina Association President
- Myrtle Beach and USATF South Carolina Association won the bid for the 2014 USATF National Cross Country Championship in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina